Friday, June 27, 2008

I Love the New Wal-Mart

A new Wal-Mart opened near our house a few weeks ago. It has quickly become my favorite store. It's not crowded like other Wal-Marts, it's clean, and the service is spectacular. Anyway, I think I have told Jessica how much I love this Wal-Mart a thousand times, and apparently, Grant has overheard me too. A couple of days ago, Grant and I were looking for a replacement cord for a DVD player, so we went to Wal-Mart. But they didn't have the right cord. As we were leaving, Grant said, "But Daddy, I thought Wal-Mart had everything!" I did too, Grant, but don't worry, this particular Wal-Mart remains my favorite store.

1 comment:

Emily K said...

Just don't tell Dennis. He hates Wal-Mart. He's convinced that they are trying to take over the world. We have a great Wal-Mart 1/2 mile from our house...but no...in protest, we use all of our $4 a gallon gas to drive across town to Fiesta! I haven't had the heart to tell him..."It's a chain, too."