Friday, April 25, 2008

Take Your Child To Work Day

Yesterday afternoon was so much fun… it was "Take-Your-Child-to-Work" Day at G's school. So, after helping Jessica all morning with all she does, Grant spent the afternoon with me at work. The highlights… Grant comparing my class sizes with his class size - he informed me that only one of my classes has more students in it than his… After giving him a tour of the fitness center, or "gym," Grant asked who the gym teacher was… the wheels on the chairs in the classroom were way too much of a temptation for a 5-year-old to remain perfectly still throughout the class… Grant wanting a copy of the quiz that I was giving out to the students… Grant wishing that everyday but Wednesday was a "Take-Your-Child-To-Work" Day. (Not sure why he singled out Wednesday, but he thought it would be good to just go to school one day a week.) Anyway, we had a great day.

No comments: